My Pictures and Words as I muck around the marshes, caves, woods and waterways of this awesome world !

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A day in may 07


.

I try to capture the moment but its not possible, so much is missing the feel of the cool morning air, the humid smell of the swamp,

The sound of birds awakening at dawn, the gentle rocking motion of the canoe and the immense size of the sky !

I try to capture the moment, but I can’t. just like all the great moments in my life they just seem to disappear into the past,

Into the back recesses of my mind and I can’t even tell somebody about them because I don’t know how to Verbalize how I feel when I’m in those moments.

See that paragraph sounds sappy to me ,

wish I knew how to talk !!

(email I sent in 08)

No comments: